re:tune GOLD Manuka Honey Original Red Ginseng
A premium dietary supplement formulated by LG H&H’s leading research and technology combining six-year-old Korean red ginseng and premium manuka honey from New Zealand known to support immune function and help boost energy.*
Give yourself a wellness tune-up with re:tune Gold Manuka Honey Original Red Ginseng.* This liquid dietary supplement is formulated with premium manuka honey picked from the manuka bush in New Zealand, , and high quality six-year-old Korean red ginseng picked at the height of potency and selected under quality control by LG’s leading research and development experts. The combination of premium manuka honey and high-quality Korean red ginseng will help support immune and memory functions and help boost energy.*
• Known to support immune function*
• Supports memory function*
• Helps boost energy*
• 30-day supply of convenient on-the-go stick packs
• 7mg of ginsenosides (the active ingredient in Korean red ginseng)
• Stimulant-free energy without caffeine
• No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
• No preservatives
• Korean Red Ginseng – An ancient herbal adaptogen rich in antioxidants that enhance your energy and known to support your immune system and memory function.*
This is the gold standard of Korean Red Ginseng. It’s what makes re:tune Gold Korean Red Ginseng so precious and superior to regular ginseng.
• Manuka Honey – Comes from the nectar of the flower of the manuka bush, which is indigenous to New Zealand and can be collected for just 4-6 weeks a year. The nectar gives the honey increased micronutrients.
Take 1 packet daily. You may drink as it is, or mix in water or the milk of your choice. For best results, drink on an empty stomach in the morning. For those with a sensitive stomach, take it after eating.
Re:tune Gold uses ultra-premium ginseng grown for six years in the optimal climate and soil of Korea, allowing it to reach peak potency. It’s then treated to a repeated process of drying and steaming which makes the active ingredient, ginsenoside, easier for the body to absorb than regular ginseng, maximizing its benefits for unrivaled quality. LG’s high-quality red ginseng extract has also passed a rigorous harmful substance analysis, which covers over 350 harmful substances to ensure its high quality.
Made in Korea
Consult physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have special medical conditions, taking any medicines or a patient from pre-/post-surgery. Please pay extra attention if taking diabetes treatment pills of blood anticoagulant. Avoid this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Be cautious when opening the product as it may cause injury from the packaging material. The product contains plant extracts which may form sediments. This is completely normal and safe to consume. Do not consume if seal is broken or after the expiration date. Do not heat the packet in the microwave.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Consume immediately after opening.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(Per 1 packet ingredients)
- Manuka honey 1.25 g
- Korean Red Ginseng Root Extract 557 mg
- Contains 7 mg of ginsenoside (Rg1+Rb1+Rg3)
- Proprietary Herbal Blend Extract – LG-RG 88 369 mg
- (Astragalus membranaceus (root), Panax ginseng (root), Atractylodes macrocephala Koidzumi (root), Lablab purpureus (Dolichos lablab L.) (seed), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root))